Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Retribution, the fourth DLC Map Pack for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Published by Activision and developed by Infinity Ward, Retribution features four new multiplayer maps, and the highly-anticipated culmination of the Infinite Warfare zombies storyline called “The Beast from Beyond,” which takes players to an abandoned military base on a distant ice planet to fight the undead.
The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Retribution trailers can be viewed here:
- Zombies trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GXQVGkevg4
- Multiplayer trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Xq5Dcvmco
Retribution presents the conclusion to the five-part Infinite Warfare zombies experience, The Beast from Beyond. The thrilling co-op mode features the return of Willard Wyler, the enigmatic movie director villain portrayed with voice and likeness by Paul Reubens (Pee-wee’s Big Holiday, Gotham). Wyler has now taken our four protagonists to a desolate military space station on a distant ice planet, where they’ll battle hordes of the undead, along with an enemy breed longtime Call of Duty fans will recognize, to uncover the real truth behind Wyler and his horror films.
The Beast from Beyond also features new weapons, imaginative traps and more, in addition to the hallmark, frenetic Call of Duty action, with Seth Green (Robot Chicken, Austin Powers) as “Poindexter;” Ike Barinholtz (Neighbors, Suicide Squad) as “AJ;” Jay Pharoah (White Famous, Saturday Night Live) as “Andre;” and Sasheer Zamata (Saturday Night Live, Inside Amy Schumer) as “Sally,” all making a return from the previous installments.
Retribution also features four new multiplayer maps:
- Carnage – A post-apocalyptic race track along the California coast, Carnage features long sightlines and environmental hazards, including a fire trap players can activate on command to roast their enemies.
- Heartland – In Heartland, teams will go head-to-head in a simulation of small town America that is a re-imagining of the classic map, Warhawk from Call of Duty: Ghosts. Players can pop into the local ice cream shop for a treat, and then take out enemies down the street with a Black Hole Generator.
- Altitude – Set in a high-end, sky high shopping mall located on the edges of the universe, Altitude thrusts teams around a chaotic center where quick flank routes are key to victory. Additional features include floating lush waterfalls that border the map.
- Depot 22 – Depot 22 is a watering hole at the end of civilization that focuses on mid-ranged encounters waged in a medium-sized, three-lane map. Players can battle in the cantina for close-quarter combat or engage with enemies wall-running off of a moving train.