The latest and greatest version Konami’s popular Soccer franchise Pro Evolution Soccer, hits the streets today for all consoles. The release of Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (PES 2014) marks a new beginning for the popular series, with an all-new engine allowing for the most comprehensive advances since its inception. PES 2014 uses Kojima Production’s renowned Fox Engine as one of the core components for its new football specific game engine.
This is something that Metal Gear Solid fans have been waiting for. Today Konami has released an amazing website dedicated to the upcoming game….Metal Gear: Rising. The site includes the trailer and several photos for starters. Additional information about the website from the press release after the jump:
Continue reading Konami Unites Metal Gear Solid Fans Worldwide with Interactive Website
Konami has OFFICIALLY announced the release date for their upcoming game set: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. Their previous Metal Gear Solid games have been all fully remastered in HD and will be entertaining to re-play over and over again to any Metal Gear Solid Fan. More details from the press release after the jump:
Continue reading Konami announces release date for Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Ratloop Games is currently running a contest to offer Playstation 3 players the chance to win a copy of Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken before the release date which is October 18th, 2011. Here’s the press release with the details:
Continue reading Win Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken before release date
I don’t know what it is about the Prince of Persia series. I think I’ve always liked them more as a concept and via watching the cool trailers than actually playing. Eventually, all the wall running and jumping along with the bad camera angles gets a bit tiring after awhile. The Sands of Time remain the high watermark of the series, last year’s game was just ridiculous, they took away most of the combat and you every time you missed a jump your partner was there to save you. That I didn’t mind as much because I hate starting over a lot.
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands takes the game back to its roots, the combat has returned and you actually have to make all your jumps now. The story takes places sometime after the Sands of Time but before last year’s game. It’s an odd duck, because it’s not a tie in to the movie, just timed to release along side it, but there are some elements early on, like adding a back story to the Prince and the inclusion of his brother into the story. His brother foolishly unleashes an Army whose goal is to topple their Kingdom and rule the world.
Start your engines and get ready to Race. Create. Share. with ModNation Racers, exclusively on the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable systems. RACE through over 25 outrageous tracks with Friends and Family. CREATE and customize your own tracks, characters and vehicles and SHARE your creations with the world! Available everywhere May 25th. Rated E for Everyone. We’ve given away lots of really cool stuff in the past 10 years, but I think this is actually our most “expensive” giveaway ever.
Courtesy of our friends at Sony SCE, we have a Brand New PSP and a PS3 Copy of their really cool new game Modnation Racers to giveaway! Eight other people will receive a copy of Modnation Racers for the PS3.
To qualify to win, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/eclipsemagazine, retweet this article by clicking the retweet button at the top and on Friday, March 28th send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and address saying you’d like to win (please put Modnation Racers Contest in the subject line.) If you want extra credit, leave a post below about your favorite PS3 or PSP game, or Blu-ray (because the PS3 is also a Blu-ray player) is. If you guys and girls do a good job on this contest I may give away a PS3 in June. Check out the official Modnation website.
Sony released a new system update for the PS3. It “preps” the PS3 for upcoming 3D support which will come sometime in June and adds enhanced Trophy Support – Now you can more easily sort trophies in the [Trophy Collection] and [Comparing Trophy] sections. Sorting can be done with [Trophy Collection] in the [Game Category] and also when comparing trophies with your friends in the [Friend Category]
- https://www.cei.utah.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/15/files/2013/?speech=anu-thesis-map buy roaccutane online uk https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/do-my-essay-for-me-cheap/47/ go site source site https://www.cen.edu/notice/competitive-threat-hypothesis/24/ 3 free cialis coupon case example thesis tungkol sa wika at komunikasyon sports paper https://thembl.org/masters/sample-report-for-thesis/60/ get link see url cialis fiyat 2015 geography homework help achizitie viagra follow url advice for research paper examples of statistics projects research and thesis writing https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/essai-viagra-gratuit/11/ https://psijax.edu/medicine/the-best-herbal-viagra-uk/50/ price for doxycycline at walmart literature review infrastructure viagra 25 mg prospect ielts essay topic sample source url https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/order-school-essay-on-civil-war/47/ source link cemented and uncemented prosthesis youth work dissertation ideas https://georgehahn.com/playboy/does-nhs-cover-viagra/15/ Trophy Folder (Title List) can be sorted by game name/ by title according to the date in which you earned your last trophy (ascending/descending)
- Add-on list (Group list) can be sorted by original/the date in which you earned your last trophy (ascending/descending)
- Trophy list can be sorted by original/trophy name/grade/date of obtaining the trophy (ascending/descending)
Activision released their Modern Warfare 2: Stimulus Package today. So hurray, no more “Mapathy.” On the downside they are charging a ridiculous $15 for 5 Maps – two of which we’ve already played to death in Modern Warfare 1. But I do love me some Crash. Not only that but people are reporting that this update actually broke XBox Live for awhile. People weren’t able to login to XBLA. It seems to be working itself out now. The Modern Warfare® 2 Stimulus Package can now be downloaded on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system for 1,200 Microsoft Points. To celebrate its release, Infinity Ward will host a Double XP weekend for Xbox LIVE gamers from April 2 – 4. Why is it they always have live fire weekends when I’m out of town? More photos after the break.
It’s pretty amazing that out of all the casual games available for the PSN and XBLA there’s only one MiniGolf game (on XBLA) and that game is over two years old. I regularly check and am always disappointed not to find a decent MiniGolf game. The folks at Zen Studio the folks behind Zen Pin Ball have made my day they announced that Planet MiniGolf is coming exclusively to the PSN this Spring. I hate exclusive deals, but in this case I own all the gaming systems so ultimately it doesn’t affect me. The game features:
- A deep and engaging single player campaign taking players through fantastically designed courses with over 140 different holes
- Worldwide Tournament Play – Set up personal tournaments with a group of friends or go online up against gamers from around the world!
- Golf Course Editor – Build, manage and share golf courses…make them crazy, challenging and wacky and then upload to share them online!
- PlayStation Move Functionality – Planet MiniGolf will be fully compatible with PlayStation 3’s upcoming motion control system, “Move”
- Multi-national Game – Countries in the world are represented on the global leader boards!
Take a gander at some of these tasty screenshots.
Sony has finally announced the official name of their motion controller and no it’s not the Arc! It’s the PlayStation Move. I’ve made it clear in the past that I hate motion controllers, when I’m ready to sit down and play a game I don’t want to sweat, or flail my arms around like a moron. I want to push a button and see something happen. I do like that I can use it as a giant dildo.
The folks at Harmonix, the makers of Rock Band is going to put The Who‘s upcoming Superbowl Mashup on XBLA for 160 points ($1.99). The band recorded a special version of their upcoming half time show just for us Plastic Instrument players. Frankly it’s a pretty terrible release. It didn’t say if it’s coming to the PS3 or exactly when this song will be or exactly what the mashup is going to be – but you can pretty much guess it’ll be combination of “Pinball Wizard,” “Baba O’Riley,” “Behind Blue Eyes,” “Eminence Front,” “Going Mobile,” “Leaving Here,” “Magic Bus,” “My Generation,” and “Real Good Looking Boy.” The main takeaway is, you’ll be able to play The Who’s Super Bowl performance. How cool is that?