It’s pretty amazing that out of all the casual games available for the PSN and XBLA there’s only one MiniGolf game (on XBLA) and that game is over two years old. I regularly check and am always disappointed not to find a decent MiniGolf game. The folks at Zen Studio the folks behind Zen Pin Ball have made my day they announced that Planet MiniGolf is coming exclusively to the PSN this Spring. I hate exclusive deals, but in this case I own all the gaming systems so ultimately it doesn’t affect me. The game features:
- A deep and engaging single player campaign taking players through fantastically designed courses with over 140 different holes
- Worldwide Tournament Play – Set up personal tournaments with a group of friends or go online up against gamers from around the world!
- Golf Course Editor – Build, manage and share golf courses…make them crazy, challenging and wacky and then upload to share them online!
- PlayStation Move Functionality – Planet MiniGolf will be fully compatible with PlayStation 3’s upcoming motion control system, “Move”
- Multi-national Game – Countries in the world are represented on the global leader boards!
Take a gander at some of these tasty screenshots.