Here are two photos from Muppets… Again! – starring Ricky Gervais (see photo following the jump – along with synopsis and cast).
Muppets… Again! will be unleashed upon an unsuspecting public on March 21, 2014.
newspaper designer cover letter nonstopdrugsline thesis format undergraduate proofreading services college essay outline pdf resume writing services denver immigration research paper topics viagra natural one g master thesis for construction management popular article review ghostwriter service for school crestor 10 mg buy no prescription https://www.cochise.edu/academic/write-college-essays-service/32/ pros and cons of being a celebrity essay define thematic essay essay help best website follow site enter site https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/term-paper-on-niger-delta-crisis/51/ source site see url https://lynchburgartclub.org/master-thesis-in-psychology-example/ follow helping in architecture assignment viagra discount code http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/nazi-propaganda-essay-titles/20/ case study it project viagra recommended dose dissertation genius reviews http://pejepscothistorical.org/education/christmas-letter-writing-paper/03/ http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-to-block-unwanted-mail-on-my-iphone/ https://soils.wisc.edu/wp-content/uploads/index.php?apr=how-to-write-a-good-english-essay resume c north carolina THE MUPPETS … AGAIN!
Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/Muppets
Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/MuppetsStudio
Genre: Family Comedy
Release Date: March 21, 2014
Cast: Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Animal, Ricky Gervais, Ty Burrell and Tina Fey
Director: James Bobin
Producers: David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman
Executive Producers: Nicholas Stoller, John Scotti
Screenplay by: James Bobin, Nicholas Stoller
Disney’s “The Muppets …Again!” takes the entire Muppets gang on a global tour, selling out grand theatres in some of Europe’s most exciting destinations, including Berlin, Madrid and London. But mayhem follows the Muppets overseas, as they find themselves unwittingly entangled in an international crime caper headed by Constantine—the World’s Number One Criminal and a dead ringer for Kermit—and his dastardly sidekick Dominic, aka Number Two, portrayed by Ricky Gervais. The film stars Tina Fey as Nadya, a feisty prison guard, and Ty Burrell as Interpol agent Jean Pierre Napoleon.
Disney’s “The Muppets … Again!” is directed by James Bobin and produced by David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman. Bobin co-wrote the screenplay with Nicholas Stoller, who is also executive producer with John Scotti. Featuring music from Academy Award®-winning songwriter Bret McKenzie, “The Muppets … Again!” hits the big screen March 21, 2014.
Starring Ricky Gervais, Ty Burrell and Tina Fey, Disney’s “The Muppets … Again!” takes the entire Muppets gang on a global tour where they find themselves unwittingly entangled in an international crime caper.
· Director James Bobin returns to Muppets mania. For his work as Disney’s “The Muppets” director, Bobin was nominated for BAFTA (Outstanding Debut by a British Writer, Director or Producer). He co-created HBO’s “Flight of the Conchords," which he wrote, directed and exec produced.
· Bret McKenzie, who won an Oscar® for best original song for “Man or Muppet,” returns to the Muppets stage as music supervisor. McKenzie created, co-wrote, executive produced and starred in the hit HBO television series “Flight of the Conchords,”
· Ricky Gervais is the creator of “Derek” and the Golden Globe®- and Emmy®-winning series “The Office” and “Extras.”
· Ty Burrell is an Emmy® Award winner for his role in TV’s “Modern Family.”
· Tina Fey is a Golden Globe®-, Emmy®- and SAG Award®-winning actress and writer Tina Fey (“30 Rock,” “Mean Girls,” “Date Night”).