Clary Fray and Kristen Clarke are going to Los Angeles’ WonderCon.
Freeform is taking the casts of Shadowhunters and Stitchers to the convention for panels and meet-and-greets on Friday, March 25th.
Fans who attend will receive Shadowhunters tote bags and a limited edition of seven manga-style Stitchers art prints. Follow the jump for details.
source site synthroid asthma enter bezug von viagra https://hobcawbarony.org/coursework/act-essay-literature-examples-of-tone/27/ sample essay why do you want to be a nurse lawcet previous question papers concluding transitions sentence enter essayist tent enter site source url click lord of the flies essays source site guia de fabricacion comprimidos viagra https://greenechamber.org/blog/bressay-heritage/74/ 2 pages essay why i deserve grant sample essay for muet writing test https://optionsrehab.org/generic/buy-furosemide-20mg/60/ click viagra fr schwangerschaft enter site attitude skills and knowledge essay the day language came into my life helen keller essay cialis starts work go to site cost of viagra in bangalore nizoral shampoo where to buy gre sample essay prompts personal statement editing service uk paper writing anxiety FREEFORM HEADS TO WONDERCON WITH HIT SERIES “SHADOWHUNTERS” AND “STITCHERS” ON FRIDAY, MARCH 25
Panels and Meet-and-Greet Sessions with Both Casts will be Held Throughout the Day
Freeform will be giving fans the opportunity to get exclusive access to the casts of their shows “Shadowhunters” and “Stitchers” on March 25 at WonderCon in Los Angeles.
Here is a list of activities that will be happening on March 25:
- Fans get to ask their burning questions of what will happen with “Malec” on “Shadowhunters” and #TeamCamsten on “Stitchers” during their WonderCon Panels. The panel details are as follows:
- “Stitchers” Q&A Panel – Friday, March 25, at the Microsoft Theater from 12:45 – 1:45 p.m. The panel will include “Stitchers” creator and executive producer Jeffrey Alan Schechter and series regulars Emma Ishta, Kyle Harris, Ritesh Rajan, Salli Richardson-Whitfield, Allison Scagliotti and Damon Dayoub.
- “Shadowhunters” Q&A Panel – Friday, March 25, at the Microsoft Theater from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. The panel will be moderated by entertainment reporter Jim Halterman and will include “Shadowhunters” executive producers Ed Decter and McG, and series stars Katherine McNamara, Dominic Sherwood, Harry Shum Jr., Alberto Rosende, Emeraude Toubia, Matthew Daddario and Isaiah Mustafa.
- Fans will get up close and personal with stars of their favorite Freeform series with meet-n-greets where they will have the opportunity to get a special WonderCon cast photo for autographs. The meet-and-greet schedule is:
- “Shadowhunters” from 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. in the Exhibit Hall Autograph Area with actors Katherine McNamara, Dominic Sherwood, Harry Shum Jr., Alberto Rosende, Emeraude Toubia, Matthew Daddario and Isaiah Mustafa.
- “Stitchers” from 2:30 – 3:00 p.m. in the Exhibit Hall Autograph Area with actors Emma Ishta, Kyle Harris, Ritesh Rajan, Salli Richardson-Whitfield, Allison Scagliotti and Damon Dayoub.
- Fans who attend the panels will get a “Shadowhunters” reusable tote bag and a limited edition set of seven Manga style “Stitchers” illustrations.
- Special hashtags have been created so fans can follow along on social media and be a part of the social conversation. The hashtags are: #ShadowhuntersWC2016 and #StitchersWC2016.