It’s going to be an animated Christmas at Cartoon Network with Christmas-themed episodes of the network’s most popular shows.
While the Power Puff girls endure a Snow Month, Clarence faces a Moochmas; the Teen Titans Save Christmas while Uncle Grandpa wishes everyone would just Chill Out.
Holiday-themed episodes will also include Regular Show, Steven Universe and We Bare Bears. Read on the full details and a preview of the Power Puff Girls episode.
Cartoon Network Decks Out December with Holiday-Themed New Episodes of The Powerpuff Girls, Regular Show and Steven Universe, Debuting Thursday, Dec. 1
Festive Lineup Also Includes New Clarence, Teen Titans Go!, We Bare Bears and Uncle Grandpa
Spend the holly-days with Cartoon Network with a marathon of new episodes on Thursday, Dec. 1. The holiday cheer begins with a very wintry city of Townsville in the Emmy-nominated series The Powerpuff Girls at 5 p.m. (ET/PT), along with a special half-hour episode of Regular Show at 8 p.m. (ET/PT), and capped with a new Steven Universe at 8:30 p.m. (ET/PT) in which Greg recalls his first winter with Steven.
Ho, ho, ho! The gifts don’t stop there as more holiday-themed episodes of Teen Titans Go!, We Bare Bears and Uncle Grandpa round out the year.
See below for full programming lineup:
The Powerpuff Girls
Thursday, Dec. 1 at 5 p.m. (ET/PT)
- “Snow Month” – After a snow day saves Blossom from having to face a boy who’s asked her out, she decides to use her ice breath to keep it going even if that means plunging Townsville into eternal winter complete with monstrous yetis!
Thursday, Dec. 1 at 5:30 p.m. (ET/PT)
- “Merry Moochmas” – It’s wintertime in Aberdale and Clarence is convinced his winter wish for snow in Arizona will come true! However, his classmate Belson along with his grumpy cousin Gary Mooch are a little tougher to convince.
Teen Titans Go!
Thursday, Dec. 1 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)
- “Teen Titans Save Christmas” – Santa calls it quits so the Titans must pitch in to save the holiday.
We Bare Bears
Thursday, Dec. 1 at 7 p.m. (ET/PT)
- “Christmas Parties” – The Bears have been invited to all their friends’ Christmas parties. In an effort to have time to crash Nom Nom’s huge star-studded bash, the Bears first try to make quick stops at all their friends’ parties throughout the night.
Thursday, Dec. 1 at 7:45 p.m. (ET/PT)
- “Chill Out”– Uncle Grandpa takes a kid to the North Pole for an epic snowball battle.
Thursday, Dec. 1 at 8 p.m. (ET/PT)
- “Christmas in Space” – The guys celebrate their first Christmas in space by opening presents, eating peppermint bark and telling Christmas stories. Benson wants the stories to be more Christmas-y, but the guys keep adding scary elements, which only infuriate their boss.
Thursday, Dec. 1 at 8:30 p.m. (ET/PT)
- “Three Gems and a Baby” – Greg tells Steven the story of his first winter with Steven.