This year, StylinOnline.com is bringing back their “Tower of T-shirts” to the Baltimore Comic-Con and once again sponsoring the highly-demanded and hugely popular Annual Costume Contest.
Complete contest details after the jump!
The Baltimore Comic-Con Costume Contest is one of the most popular events at the show, attracting fans from far and wide who come to dress up as their favorite characters, show off their hard work in creating fantastic-looking costumes, or to observe and/or photograph costumed attendees — just look at our Facebook photos sections to see where the volume of photos are!
2014’s prize packages include:
- Overall Best Costume
- https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/essay-questions-for-a-midsummer-nights-dream/29/ how long is cialis good for after expiration the results of viagra cialis da 2 mg and ho mein kana raja essay scholarships thailand macroeconomic strengths essay enter enter can you use fenofibrate and zetia and potassium chloride together https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/eye-problems-caused-viagra/100/ humana crestor generic infectocillin dosierung viagra cheap persuasive essay writers service for college sample visual analysis essay citing website sources in a research paper popular thesis proposal writer site for masters see https://cpchawaii.edu/lptf/papers.php?rewriter=as-media-essay getting off abilify after 1 month femara clomid together how to make powerpoint presentation for thesis defense diwali descriptive essay https://amaanahservices.org/support/cause-and-effect-essay-about-college-education/58/ spamassassin score viagra cialis gde kupiti kimono essay arguing euthanasia https://drtracygapin.com/erections/jittery-since-taking-zithromax/25/ increased libido on accutane is it illegal to bring viagra into the united states https://shedbuildermag.com/research/a-500-word-essay-on-vermont/28/ culinary arts admission essay buy propranolol online from canada $2,000 Grand Prize in Cash
- Prizes in each of the streamlined Adult Men and Adult Women categories:
- $150 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 1st Place
- $75 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 2nd Place
- $50 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 3rd Place
- Group category (winning groups divide prize amount between members)
- $200 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 1st Place
- $150 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 2nd Place
- Fan-Favorite as voted on by those in attendance for the Costume Contest:
- $150 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate
- Kids Prizes in each of the Newborn to Age 11 and Age 12 to Age 17 categories:
- $75 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 1st Place
- $50 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 2nd Place
- $20 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 3rd Place
Each winner will also receive free admittance to the Baltimore Comic-Con in 2015!
Adult Categories have a $5 entry fee per person and, as always, kids up to age 17 can enter the costume contest for free!
Please join us Sunday, September 7th at 1:00pm as StylinOnline.com proudly presents the annual Baltimore Comic-Con Costume Contest!!
“We’re thrilled that Stylinonline.com is back this year at the Baltimore Comic Con, both exhibiting in the show hall with their awesome Tower of T-Shirts and as a sponsor for this year’s Costume Contest!” said Marc Nathan, Baltimore Comic-Con promoter.
Stylinonline.com is the Premier Pop Culture Clothing Superstore on the web. With such a great selection, it is easy to pick something out to show your true passion from super-heroes, TV, or the latest movies on a t-shirt, hat, hoodie, or even a singing Soft Kitty! So stop by and see Stylinonline.com’s Tower of T-shirts at the Baltimore Comic-Con or online anytime and come help them support all of the Costume Contest winners!
General Admission and VIP Package tickets for Weekend, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are now on sale! Visitwww.baltimorecomiccon.com/tickets/ for more information and to purchase your advanced tickets now!
Mark Your Calendars!
The Baltimore Comic-Con returns to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor in 2015 for another three-day spectacular! Block off Friday, September 25 through Sunday, September 27, 2015 on your calendars now!
In the coming weeks, look for more announcements from the Baltimore Comic-Con. We are looking forward to highlighting our guests, the Harvey Awards, industry exclusives, and programming. The latest developments can always be found on our website, Twitter, and Facebook pages.
Please take a moment to help us spread this message using the social media links embedded, reposting, or retweeting!
Please use the following e-mail addresses to contact the Baltimore Comic-Con:
email@example.com– for any general press inquiries or to be added to our PR distribution
firstname.lastname@example.org– for requesting exhibitor, publisher, and Artist Alley applications
email@example.com– for inquiries about submitted registrations
firstname.lastname@example.org – for the Harvey Awards ceremony and banquet
email@example.com – for general Baltimore Comic-Con inquiries
About The Baltimore Comic-Con
The Baltimore Comic-Con is celebrating its 15th year of bringing the comic book industry to the Baltimore and Washington D.C. area. With a guest list unequaled in the industry, the Baltimore Comic-Con will be held September 5-7, 2014. For more information, please visit www.baltimorecomiccon.com.
About The Harvey Awards
The Harvey Awards are one of the comic book industry’s oldest and most respected awards. With a history of over 20 years, the last 9 in conjunction with the Baltimore Comic-Con, the Harveys recognize outstanding achievements in over 20 categories. They are the only industry awards nominated and selected by the full body of comic book professionals. For more information, please visit www.harveyawards.org.