sample cover letter merchandising position go creative writing english enter click enter case study on clinical assessment best essay on diwali in hindi purchase annotated bibliography research work referencing essay data analysis research proposal how to write a cheque malaysia mayans essay custom college papers for sale go to link https://vaccinateindiana.org/viagra-ans-cialis-5988/ see url https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/english-essay-writing-examples/20/ go here english as a global language essay thesis in a informative speech viagra lawsuit thesis binding romford essay on food inc enter go to link go here book jacket report business law case studies examples case research method watch
One of my favorite summer series, The Closer is returning to Television this week, Mondays at 9pm on TNT to be exact. I spoke with Michael Paul Chan who plays Det. Lt. Mike Tao. I joked that he’s the show’s “exposition” guy. Whenever we need background on a suspect, Deputy Chief Brenda Johnson (Kyra Sedgwick) goes to Tao. There was an episode in the 2nd season where they even made a joke about it. Chan has a very impressive career, you may not know his name, but you will probably recognize his face. The phone interview was short and to the point, there was a lot that he couldn’t talk about, but I did get some tidbits.
- Power is the theme of this season. It’s about people who have it or want to get it.
- We will meet Mrs Tao this season. Michael wouldn’t tell me who plays her. But he did say that we will get to know more of the crew this season.
- The relationship between Brenda and her staff are going to get strained again.
- The Closer isn’t a serialized show, so there won’t be any overarching stories again this year.
- The cast rehearses in the mornings and it takes up to 13 hours to film five minutes.
- He does have a lot of input into his character’s basic development. The decision for Tao to be an early backer of Brenda’s was his.
- Brenda and Taylor’s battles will heat up again this year.
- Brenda and Fritz are still together.
- To prepare for his role Michael took weapons training and went to detective school. He said he feels like he has all the tools to be a real detective if he wanted to.
- Surfer and build bicycles and motorcycles anything to keep movie
Don’t forget to be sure to catch The Closer, Mondays at 9pm on TNT. It’s a great show. We’ll be doing weekly recaps starting with this week’s season premiere. The show will run new episodes through August.