The search for the next hip hop sensation begins here – Rhythm + Flow, an unscripted series from Netflix that finds Cardi B, Chance the Rapper, and Tip “T.I.” Harris on a multi-city trip to seek out fresh talent.
Rhythm + Flow is a ten-episode series that will play out over three weeks (Week 1: Episodes 1-4 – Auditions; Week 2: Episodes 5-7 – Cyphers, Rap Battles & Music Videos ; Week 3: Episodes 8-10 – Samples, Collaborations & Finale) beginning Wednesday, October 9th.
how to treat side effects of viagra here viagra safe for trying to conceive argumentative essay sample spm english life without paper essay https://keelingcurve.ucsd.edu/answers/differential-equations-coursework-aeroplane-landing/44/ essays on sarcasm can you write a dissertation in 6 weeks cheap descriptive essay editing websites for school examples of restricted response essay questions who can i pay to do my essay https://www.pugetsoundnavymuseum.org/paraphrasing/essay-tense-use/24/ go to link https://homemods.org/usc/navratri-essay/46/ essay on christmas for class 3 follow site angilock 25mg clomid thesis skin manager go levitra veedersburg https://www.csb.pitt.edu/rating/how-long-should-a-dissertation-introduction-be/41/ an essay on save our environment 19th century reform movements essay contest how to set up new mail folder on iphone how do take viagra how to write literary essay student persuasive essays samples meglio viagra levitra 40 mg de cialis dissertation business plan bibliography annotation example https://smartfin.org/science/orlistat-non-prescription/12/ NETFLIX DROPS TRAILER FOR RHYTHM + FLOW
Series Premieres October 9 with New Episodes Debuting Weekly Across Three-Week Event
- Starting October 9, new episodes of Rhythm + Flow will roll out each Wednesday, with different phases of the competition featured across 10 hour-long episodes:
- Week 1 (Wednesday, October 09): The Auditions (episodes 1-4)
- Week 2 (Wednesday, October 16): Cyphers, Rap Battles & Music Videos (episodes 5-7)
- Week 3 (Wednesday, October 23): Samples, Collaborations & Finale (episodes 8-10)
- Synopsis: Global superstars Cardi B, Chance the Rapper, and Tip “T.I.” Harris search for the next hip hop sensation in Rhythm + Flow, Netflix’s first music competition show. The series brings together industry legends across a multi-city search in hip hop epicenters Los Angeles, New York, Atlanta and Chicago, to find raw talent and help undiscovered artists pursue their come up.
- Guest talent: Snoop Dogg, Quavo, Fat Joe, Anderson .Paak, Royce da 5’9,” Nipsey Hussle, Big Boi, Killer Mike, Twista, Lupe Fiasco, Jadakiss, Ebro, Miguel, Teyana Taylor, Jhené Aiko, Tory Lanez, Ty Dolla $ign, DJ Khaled, Smack, King Los, Sounwave, Hit-Boy, London on da Track, Tay Keith, Denaro Love, Off-the-Wall, Kal Banx, G-Dav, John Legend, DJ Hed, DJ Oreo, DJ Scratch, DJ Holiday, Charm La’Donna, Adam Blackstone.
- Production Companies: Gaspin Media, Jesse Collins Entertainment, and Get Lifted Film Co.
- Executive Producers: Jeff Gaspin for Gaspin Media; Jesse Collins for Jesse Collins Entertainment; Nikki Boella; John Legend, Mike Jackson, and Ty Stiklorius for Get Lifted Film Co.; Jeff Pollack; Cardi B; Chance the Rapper; and Tip “T.I.” Harris.
- You will be able to stream Rhythm + Flow here.