Beginning Saturday, April 6th, NBC is shifting Smash from its primetime Tuesday slot to Saturdays. The Voice will encore on Sunday, March 31st and April 6th, leading into new episodes of Celebrity Apprentice – which will expand to two-hour episodes thereafter (can you say ‘burn them off?’).
Details on these changes and more follow the jump.
how many hours before sex do i take cialis sildenafil in watermelon credible websites for research https://mainejournal.umaine.edu/wp-content/uploads/index.php?generic=viagra-fr-frauen-amazon go accutane lawyers atlanta john donne essays easyjet compensation https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/habitat-heterogeneity-hypothesis/3/ que farmacias venden viagra en guatemala https://mjr.jour.umt.edu/admission/acl-case-study/1/ mevalonate weight gain crestor viagra kaufen trkei tomar viagra cada dia china research paper topics lived lived henry david thoreau essays how long can i take prednisone creative writing courses near me get link essay prep tips https://pinnacle.berea.edu/where/lasix-furosemide-mail-delisvey/50/ https://hhkidsdentist.com/advising/avodart-drug-interactions/81/ cuidados viagra pfizer zithromax azithromycin http://archive.ceu.edu/store.php?treat=levitra-price-at-walmart-pharmacy see url nexium ranitidine interaction follow https://mainejournal.umaine.edu/wp-content/uploads/index.php?generic=accutane-and-neuroblastoma five paragraph essay outline thesis go NBC Schedule Changes
NBC has announced the following schedule changes:
READY FOR LOVE
- Will now air Tuesdays, beginning April 9 (9-11 p.m. ET) following “The Voice.”
- Beginning April 14 (9-11 p.m ET) will be expanded to two hours through the end of May.
- Will air encore episodes on Sunday, March 31 and Sunday, April 7 (7-10 p.m. ET), leading into original episodes of “The Celebrity Apprentice” (10-11 p.m. ET)
- Moves to Thursdays on April 4 and April 11, which will be the season’s final episode. Both episodes will air at 9:30-10 p.m. ET following “The Office.”
THE NEW NORMAL
- One-hour season finale on Tuesday, April 2 (9-10 p.m. ET) following “The Voice.”
- Moves to Saturdays at 9 p.m. beginning April 6 and will air its entire season of 17 episodes.
- Will have a one-hour season finale on Wednesday, March 27 (8-9 p.m. ET).