Following his “Kings of the Wild Frontier” tour earlier this year that saw pop icon Adam Ant play his landmark album to over 50,000 fans in sold-out venues throughout North America and the UK, Adam has announced his North American ANTHEMS – The Singles tour for September, 2017. Adam will play his classic chart-topping singles as well as rare singles, B sides and personal favorites. For more information, visit http://www.adam-ant.com.
From his early days in London as an underground, post-punk artist with a cult-like following to his explosion on the world stage that would lead him to become one of the most iconic artists of the 80s, Adam’s musical career spans the course of nine albums and 25 chart-topping singles around the world.
Adam, who has sold more than 40,000,000 albums, had eight singles in the Top 40 in one week, globally.
His debut album, “Dirk Wears White Sox”, was the first number-one album in the UK on the newly-created UK Independent Albums Chart that debuted in 1980. His follow-up album “Kings of the Wild Frontier” catapulted him to the world stage, spent 12 weeks at number one in the UK, produced three chart-topping singles for “Dog Eat Dog”, “Antmusic” and “Kings of the Wild Frontier” and featured his trademark Burundi Beat style of Central African drumming, a musical signature that remains to this day.
As Antmania continued to sweep the nation, his third album, “Prince Charming”, introduced his landmark single “Stand and Deliver” that crowned the UK Singles Chart for five weeks and entered the US dance chart.
In the United States, his fourth album, “Friend or Foe” with its massive hit “Goody Two Shoes” and follow-up hit “Desperate But Not Serious”, turned him into a household name and earned him a GRAMMY nomination for Best New Artist in 1982.
VIP presale tickets for ANTHEMS – The Singles tour are available on March 21 at 10 am local time and tickets will be on sale to the general public on March 24 at 10 am local time. In addition, watch for special presale opportunities through American Express from March 22 at 10 am through March 23 at 10 pm as well as through Spotify on March 23 from 10 am to 10 pm.
click here format application letter for job click here short essay on junk food essay on school lunches https://mindworkspsychology.org/treat/viagara-from-abroad/70/ a good conclusion enter https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/effexor-xr-and-levothyroxin/11/ https://www.csb.pitt.edu/rating/moviereview/41/ go here levitra edinboro https://themilitaryguide.org/14days/chronoamperometry-analysis-essay/55/ https://peacerivergardens.org/proof/thesis-statement-for-business-administration/25/ clomid causes light period cycle days anekdote beispiel essay source essay examples in spanish thesis letter of intent sample here site for essay here benadryl and lamictal follow url stages of writing an essay source link dissertation topics in education free download go here example of a thesis research paper go to link see prometheus research jobs Performing ANTHEMS – The Singles in the UK
- Friday, May 5, Newcastle, Arena
- Saturday, May 6, Edinburgh, Playhouse
- Sunday, May 7, Glasgow, Royal Concert Hall
- Tuesday, May, 9, Manchester, Bridgewater Hall
- Wednesday, May 10, Manchester, Bridgewater Hall (Second show added)
- Friday, May 12, Birmingham, Symphony Hall
- Saturday, May 13, Birmingham, Symphony Hall (Second show added)
- Sunday, May 14, Bristol, Hippodrome
- Tuesday, May 16, Plymouth, Pavilions
- Wednesday, May 17, London, Royal Albert Hall
- Thursday, May 18, Brighton, Centre
- Saturday, May 20, Bournemouth, Int. Centre
- Sunday, May 21, Leicester, De Montfort Hall
- Monday, May 22, Ipswich, Regent Theatre
- Wednesday, May 24, Watford, Colosseum
- Thursday, May 25, Southend, Cliff’s Pavilion
- Saturday, May 27, Leeds, Arena
- Sunday, May 28, Nottingham, Royal Concert Hall
Performing ANTHEMS – The Singles in the USA
- Wednesday, September 6, Fort Lauderdale, FL, Parker Playhouse (Broward Center PAC)
- Friday, September 8, Clearwater, FL, Capitol Theatre
- Saturday, September 9, Orlando, FL, The Beacham Theatre
- Sunday, September 10, Jacksonville, FL, Florida Theatre Performing Arts Center
- Wednesday, September 13, New York, NY, Beacon Theatre
- Friday, September 15, Detroit, MI, Sound Board @MotorCity Casino Hotel
- Saturday, September 16, Cleveland, OH, House of Blues
- Sunday, September 17, Pittsburgh, PA, Palace Theatre
- Tuesday, September 19, Baltimore, MD, Baltimore Sound Stage
- Wednesday, September 20, Richmond, VA, The National
- Friday, September 22, Charlotte, NC, Fillmore
- Saturday, September 23, Atlanta, GA, Variety Playhouse
- Sunday, September 24, Nashville, TN, War Memorial Auditorium
- Tuesday, September 26, Denver, CO, Paramount Theatre
- Thursday, September 28, San Francisco, The Masonic
- Saturday, September 30, Los Angeles, Greek Theatre, with special guest L7
Performing Kings of the Wild Frontier and More tour in Australia and New Zealand
- Monday, October 9, Powerstation, Auckland, New Zealand
- Tuesday, October 10, Opera House, Wellington, New Zealand
- Thursday, October 12, Tivoli, Brisbane, Australia
- Friday, October 13, Enmore Theatre, Sydney, Australia
- Sunday, October 15, Palais Theatre, Melbourne, Australia
- Monday, October 16, Metropolis, Fremantle, Australia