M. Night Shyamalan’s The Last Airbender was the big winner at 2011 Golden Raspberry Awards [The Razzies] – capturing Worst Picture, Worst Supporting Actor, Worst Eye-Gouging Misuse of 3D, Worst Director and Worst Screenplay. Runner-up Sex and the City 2 took Worst Actress, Worst Screen Couple/Ensemble and Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel.
Somehow, the egregious Grown Ups was overlooked in every category. The complete list of winners follows the jump.
- Ashton Kutcher, ‘Killers’ and ‘Valentine’s Day’
- The Four Gal Pals, ‘Sex and the City 2’
Worst Supporting Actor
- Jackson Rathbone, ‘The Last Airbender’ and ‘The Twilight Saga: Eclipse’
Worst Supporting Actress
- Jessica Alba, ‘The Killer Inside Me,’ ‘Little Fockers,’ ‘Machete’ and ‘Valentine’s Day’
"Worst Eye-Gouging Mis-Use of 3-D"
- ‘The Last Airbender’
Worst Screen Couple / Ensemble
- The Entire Cast, ‘Sex and the City 2’
‘The Last Airbender,’ M. Night Shyamalan