Happy Town looks like it’s going to be a weird cross between Picket Fences meets Twin Peaks. It premieres on ABC tonight (Wed) at 10 pm. I recently had the chance to sit down with Amy Acker (best known as Fred from the Buffyverse) and Geoff Stults. Here’s the video of that encounter.
Hey boys and girls, I had the chance to sit down and have a quick talk with Jackie Earle Haley. The talk was primarily for Human Target, but I got in a couple of questions about Nightmare on Elm Street as well. Check out this 9 minute interview and if you notice he kept staring in my direction – just like Jerry Bruckheimer who was fascinated with me. I think I’m getting closer to my dream scenario of one of these people seeing me and go, “You are so unique, I must have you in my next Movie!” Or be like the Entertainment Reporter who interviewed and then married Kevin Smith. I’ll admit I didn’t watch the show that much, but I did catch the last few episodes and the finale was pretty awesome, so I hope Fox renews it.
Someday I may have to make my emails to Sheldon public, I haven’t talked much about Chuck this season because, frankly, I hated the first 1/2 but around episode 8 it started becoming the show that I used to like a lot and the last few eps before it’s recent break have been pretty awesome. I spoke with the Producer and he promises these next batch of episodes will bring the fun back, so I’m looking forward to tonight’s return. I recently met with the Men of Chuck, Adam Baldwin, Zarchary Levi and Joshua Gomez, the boys seemed to have a lot of fun with each other. I did ask the question, “Why was Chuck such a dick for most of the season?” Of course I phrased it kindly – it’s the first question on PT 2. Check out the video interview –
It was my first time. And like all first times it was a bit awkward, overwhelming, but in the end strangely satisfying. Of course, I’m still talking about attending my first ever see kamagra 100 chewable tablet 158 https://aaan.org/indications/lipitor-cards/27/ dissertation methodology for secondary research watch flagil no rx buspar pet medication does insurance ever cover viagra viagra cum watch https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/spoken-language-essay-jk-rowling/30/ https://sdchirogroup.com/savings/can-you-buy-viagra-from-asda/33/ get link cipla cialis generika 5mg go to link creative writing four genres in brief online essay questions on like water for chocolate arsema tesfai essay format http://archive.ceu.edu/store.php?treat=generico-de-viagra-em-portugal-nao cialis chemical name real college admission essay how to write a proposal thesis go site https://homemods.org/usc/essay-for-food/46/ https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/write-my-paper-me/27/ follow url https://aaan.org/indications/do-viagra-go-bad/27/ see here go to site https://www.accap.org/storage/natural-lexapro/28/ Wonder Con in San Francisco this past weekend. I’m also hesitant to admit that I’ve never been to WonderCon’s older sibling, ComicCon in San Diego, but it is now definitely on the “to do” list. There were lots of wonderful highlights from the weekend, and we can’t wait to bring them to you in detail in the coming days.
I’m back and I survived last weekend’s big San Francisco Adventure known as WonderCon 2010. Friday was all about opening day and comic books, Saturday was all about pop culture the day started with spending an hour in the Press Room with the cast of ABC’s new spooky show Happy Town. We sat down with the producers, Amy Acker, Geoff Stults, and I’ll admit I don’t know who the 3rd guy was since I don’t watch Lost. I was sitting right next to Amy trying to figure out why she looked so familiar it wasn’t until later in the day when I realized, wholly s it’s Fred from Angel! How could I forget that? Right after that we went into the next room to spend a lot of quality time with Jerry Bruckheimer – who for some reason kept staring and winking at me out of the corner of his eye.
It’s WonderCon time here in San Francisco. The first day was pretty mellow with a manageable crowd. The highlight of the day was The Television Composer’s Panel which featured Emmy Award Winning Composer Jim Dooley (Pushing Daisy), Lisa Coleman! (of Wendy and Lisa fame and currently the Composer for Heroes), and Jeremy Zuckerman & Ben Wynn (Avatar: The Last Airbender). The day continued with me spending two hours watching WB Programming including V (I’m back on board!), Ghostfacers (I didn’t get) and the season finale of Fringe (show does nothing for me). The day ended with a fun 2 hour Q and A with special guest Kevin Smith. Here are some photos from the day. To see the full slideshow check it out at Flickr.
Yesterday, I had a sit down with a very rare species – a female video game producer. Meghan Morgan is the producer on the brand new Activision title, Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions. She gave us a walkthrough of the the game and some tidbits. Here’s what I learned from our 1/2 hour discussion:
- The game’s plot centers around a mysterious tablet that gets broken into four pieces. The pieces are then scattered throughout 4 different dimensions. You have to take on different Spidey personas to recover the missing pieces.
- This weekend they are announcing the first two worlds – Regular Marvel Universe Spider-Man and Spider-Man Noir. I asked if the 3rd Universe will be Ultimate Universe Spider-Man and she just gave me a knowing smile. She would not give a hint about what the fourth Universe will be – I suggested Venom and someone else suggested Zombies.
- Marvel Spider-Man scribe Dan Slott wrote the story.
- All four universes will have it’s own unique look and each Spider-Man will play differently. For example the Noir Spider-Man will be more stealth oriented.
- All four Spider-Mans will be voiced by different actors whom many will recognize from Spidey’s many TV Incarnations.
- Two villains we saw were Kraven and a really creepy looking Noir version of Hammerhead.
- We won’t be able to play as the villains – as Morgan said, it’s a Spider-Man game.
- There will be several short first person sequences, the example they showed with Spidey punching Kraven looked weird.
- This game isn’t going to be a true Open World game, but the worlds are big enough where you will be able to do a lot of stuff.
- Morgan promised that in this game we’ll get to the Action faster than in other titles.
- She hinted that there will be some surprise appearances from other Marvel Characters.
- Morgan is leading a big WonderCon Panel discussion Saturday afternoon.
- The game is going to be released this September.
I’m leaving the warm 80 degree days in Washington, DC to freeze in San Francisco to bring you coverage of this weekend’s WonderCon! And yes, you heard right, it’s just my luck that it’s finally, finally going to be in the 70s in DC starting Thursday and I’m going to San Francisco where it’s going to be in the low 50s and raining. I have a bunch of events lined up for the weekend including Pressers with Jerry Bruckheimer and the Cast of Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Nicholas Cage and the Cast of The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, the Producers of Toy Story, the Cast of Chuck, Happy Town and Human Target. I’m trying to line up an interview with W.S. Anderson for the new Resident Evil Movie and the Cast of ABC’s V. I’m not going to promise up to the minute coverage, but I did buy a Netbook for this trip, so hopefully it’ll all work out. Check out the coverage this weekend and definitely starting next Monday I’ll have plenty of Pictures, News and more. The Con season is now in full swing.