Syfy is bringing the Fandemonium to San Diego for Comic-Con 2017 – 15 panels and screenings including: a Battlestar Galactica Reunion; debates – which is better: Star Trek or Star Wars; did Greedo shoot first; panels for new shows Krypton and Happy!, and screenings of a new ep of Blood Drive and the first ep of Channel Zero: No-End House.
Syfy Fan Parties; Superfan nuptials (Orlando Jones makes fans’ dreams come true, as he presides over pop-up nuptials at TBD locations throughout the weekend); Zachary Levi’s annual invitation-only Friday night party!
San Diego Comic-Con 2017 takes place at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California, during the weekend of July 19 – July 23.
SYFY BRINGS FANDEMONIUM TO SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON WITH WALL-TO-WALL TAKEOVER
NEW YORK, NY – July 5, 2017 – As SYFY celebrates its 25th anniversary and itsrecent brand reboot, the network is headed to San Diego Comic-Con bigger and better than ever before. In addition to 15 SYFY series panels or screenings, the network is rolling out a host of events, activations and parties designed to leave no fan behind. And SYFY will once again extend the fun to fans nationwide, with a three-night live TV event, https://preventinjury.pediatrics.iu.edu/highschool/analysis-essay-shrek/14/ essay computer ethics cheap viagra generic 100mg https://naturalpath.net/natural-news/rainbowpush-discussion-board-buy-viagra/100/ go here get link https://cwstat.org/termpaper/case-study-examples-diabetes-mellitus/50/ propecia topical solution for baldness thesis defense day source url rhetorical research paper follow site how to begin college essay go site how long does it take to write a 5 page essay business assignment help source url source url follow site https://vabf.org/reading/a2-coursework-chemistry/250/ nonfiction essay topics source viagra efectos secundarios en mujeres click here https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/kids-book-report/8/ https://preventinjury.pediatrics.iu.edu/highschool/alexander-hamilton-essay-question/14/ essay on pilot for class 1 viagra for sale durban www.phamacy rx viagra follow essays online uk see SYFY LIVE FROM COMIC-CON, hosted by Zachary Levi.
“San Diego Comic-Con is the pinnacle event of the year for sci-fi enthusiasts, and as the only network dedicated to the genre 24/7, we can’t wait to celebrate in a big way,” said Alexandra Shapiro, Executive Vice President, Marketing and Digital, USA Network and SYFY. “SYFY is going to San Diego this year with a singular focus: to put fans first.”
SYFY’s SDCC takeover includes:
PANELS AND SCREENINGS!
15 SYFY panels and screenings, including:
- A frakking great BATTLESTAR GALACTICA reunion! With creator Ron Moore and cast from the hit series.
- The ultimate sci-fi debate throwdown! Moderated by John Hodgman, the biggest names in the sci-fi universe duke it out over the most influential moments, milestones and people in the genre’s history. In “SYFY Hosts the Great Debate,” our expert panel will have the final word (or not!) on important topics like: “Star Trek” or “Star Wars”? Did Han or Greedo shoot first? And just who was the most influential captain of all time?
- Panels for 11 SYFY shows! Including:
- o SYFY’s upcoming Superman prequel series KRYPTON and the graphic novel adaptation HAPPY! (KRYPTON panel is co-hosted with Warner Bros. Television Group, and HAPPY! is co-hosted with Universal Cable Productions)
- o Stars and creators of current SYFY hits THE EXPANSE, THE MAGICIANS and 12 MONKEYS (THE MAGICIANS and 12 MONKEYS panels are co-hosted with Universal Cable Productions)
- o Fan favorites SHARKNADO, VAN HELSING, WYNONNA EARP, Z NATION and DARK MATTER — and upcoming new series GHOST WARS. (All panels hosted by their respective studios.)
- Two big screenings! SYFY and Universal Cable Productions are screening an all-new episode of the grindhouse series BLOOD DRIVE and the premiere episode of “NO-END HOUSE,” the next installment in SYFY’s hit horror anthology CHANNEL ZERO.
[CLICK HERE for dates/times/locations for all panels and screenings.
EVENTS AND ACTIVATIONS!
- SYFY fan parties! Stripping away the exclusivity of traditional Comic-Con parties, SYFY is throwing two nights of first-come-first-served bashes. Hosted at the Children’s Museum on Thursday, July 20 and Saturday, July 22, the themed parties feature photo booths, hourly surprises, live performances and more.
- Superfan nuptials! Who says Comic-Con isn’t romantic? Actor Orlando Jones makes fans’ dreams come true, as he presides over pop-up nuptials at TBD locations throughout the weekend.
- Trivia trolleys! Test your sci-fi knowledge and compete to win prize money and other giveaways on SYFY trolleys roaming the streets of San Diego.
- Cosplay karaoke buses! Take the stage – and the mic – to belt out your favorite sci-fi theme songs on SYFY buses traveling throughout the city. You might even be surprised by one of your favorite stars!
- Cosplay repair carts! Get an expert makeup touch-up or costume repair at these roaming carts, designed to ensure that all cosplaying ‘con-goers are at their camera-ready best.
- A SYFY drumline! A drumline marching through the streets of the Gaslamp Quarter, playing sci-fi theme songs and commemorating major moments in science fiction history? Yes, please.
- The Nerd Party lives on! SYFY is partnering with Zachary Levi to co-host his annual invitation-only Friday night party.
- Levi will host SYFY LIVE FROM COMIC-CON, a three-night live television event that allows fans across the country to experience the best Comic-Con has to offer, dissect breaking ‘Con news, and hear from their favorite stars and creators. Airing Thursday, July 20 through Saturday, July 22, the live event is produced by Wilshire Studios.
- SYFY WIRE’s intrepid reporters and correspondents are providing 24/7 coverage of all the breaking news from the ‘Con, online via www.syfy.com and on air on SYFY (including SYFY LIVE FROM COMIC-CON).
About SYFY WIRE
SYFY WIRE is a genre news and editorial destination for superfans, by superfans. Featuring up-to-the-minute genre news, in-depth analysis and thought-provoking original content, SYFY WIRE covers the latest in nerd culture across TV, film, books, comics, games and technology. SYFY WIRE is online at www.syfy.com and on air on the SYFY network.