On February 17, 2012, Walt Disney Studios will present The Secret World of Arrietty – Studio Ghibli’s adaptation of Mary Norton’s classic novel, The Borrowers. Co-written by the legendary Hayao Miyazaki, and directed by Hiromasa Yonebayashi [a key animator on Miyazaki’s brilliant Ponyo], the English voice cast of The Secret World of Arrietty features Bridgit Mendler [Wizards of Waverly Place], Amy Poehler [Parks & Recreation], Carol Burnett [The Carol Burnett show, Horton Hears a Who], Will Arnett [Up all Night, Arrested Development], David Henrie [How I Met Your Mother], Moises Arias [Astro Boy].
Follow the jump for the trailer, official synopsis and three stills.
source link source url ordering valtrex online christmas essay in hindi go site autres medicaments viagra essay writing sites https://fotofest.org/solving/good-vocabulary-to-use-in-essays/5/ how to write an 5 paragraph essay exam fever essay where to buy cialis online yahoo source site source link source link stem essay contest virginia how can i send an email from my iphone 6 online cialis daily use http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/winter-essay/26/ cheap generic link viagra zoloft university coursework help albuquerque resume writing services when will viagra go generic buy viagra uk next day go here resume for freelance graphic designer legitimate online pharmacy viagra essay on humanity is the foundation of all virtues law school personal statement writing service https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/4918-essay-on-obedience-is-better-than-sacrifice/ https://teleroo.com/pharm/is-viagra-better-than-kamagra/67/ get link source site THE SECRET WORLD OF ARRIETTY
Release Date: February 17, 2012
Voice Cast: Bridgit Mendler, Amy Poehler, Carol Burnett, Will Arnett, David Henrie, Moises Arias
Director: Hiromasa Yonebayashi
Producer: Toshio Suzuki
Screenplay by : Hayao Miyazaki and Keiko Niwa
Based on “The Borrowers” by: Mary Norton
Director – English Language
Version: Gary Rydstrom
Executive Producers –
English Language Version: Kathleen Kennedy, Frank Marshall
English Language Screenplay by: Karey Kirkpatrick
Residing quietly beneath the floorboards are little people who live undetected in a secret world to be discovered, where the smallest may stand tallest of all. From the legendary Studio Ghibli (“Spirited Away,” “Ponyo”) comes “The Secret World of Arrietty,” an animated adventure based on Mary Norton’s acclaimed children’s book series “The Borrowers.”
Arrietty (voice of Bridgit Mendler), a tiny, but tenacious 14-year-old, lives with her parents (voices of Will Arnett and Amy Poehler) in the recesses of a suburban garden home, unbeknownst to the homeowner and her housekeeper (voice of Carol Burnett). Like all little people, Arrietty (AIR-ee-ett-ee) remains hidden from view, except during occasional covert ventures beyond the floorboards to “borrow” scrap supplies like sugar cubes from her human hosts. But when 12-year-old Shawn (voice of David Henrie), a human boy who comes to stay in the home, discovers his mysterious housemate one evening, a secret friendship blossoms. If discovered, their relationship could drive Arrietty’s family from the home and straight into danger. The English language version of “The Secret World of Arrietty” was executive produced by Kathleen Kennedy and Frank Marshall, and directed by Gary Rydstrom. The film hits theatres Feb. 17, 2012.
- Hayao Miyazaki is one of the most influential and admired filmmakers working in animation today and is a major figure in the Japanese cinematic landscape. His films have inspired moviegoers and colleagues around the world, from Pixar’s John Lasseter to fantasist Guillermo del Toro to Chinese director Tsui Hark, and consistently top the box office in his native Japan.
- Director Hiromasa Yonebayashi, a top animator at Studio Ghibli, was responsible for the animation in a signature scene in “Ponyo,” in which Ponyo runs atop ocean waves.
- English language voice talent director Gary Rydstrom is a seven-time Academy AwardÒ winning sound designer/mixer (“Terminator 2: Judgment Day”). He joined Pixar Animation Studios as an animation film director in 2003. His directorial debut for the studio was the Academy Award®-nominated short film “Lifted,” and he directed the short film “Hawaiian Vacation,” which was released with “Cars 2” in June 2011.
- Kathleen Kennedy and Frank Marshall are highly successful producing partners whose films, separately and together, include “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button,” “E.T.,” “Who Framed Roger Rabbit?,” the Indiana Jones films and the Jurassic Park films. In total, Kennedy and Marshall have earned 11 Oscar® nominations.
- English language screenplay writer Karey Kilpatrick’s credits include “Spiderwick Chronicles” and “Over the Hedge,” which he also directed (with Tim Johnson).
Stills from The Secret World of Arrietty courtesy of Walt Disney Studios/Studio Ghibli