The search for the next hip hop sensation begins here – Rhythm + Flow, an unscripted series from Netflix that finds Cardi B, Chance the Rapper, and Tip “T.I.” Harris on a multi-city trip to seek out fresh talent.
Rhythm + Flow is a ten-episode series that will play out over three weeks (Week 1: Episodes 1-4 – Auditions; Week 2: Episodes 5-7 – Cyphers, Rap Battles & Music Videos ; Week 3: Episodes 8-10 – Samples, Collaborations & Finale) beginning Wednesday, October 9th.
NETFLIX DROPS TRAILER FOR RHYTHM + FLOW
Series Premieres October 9 with New Episodes Debuting Weekly Across Three-Week Event
- Starting October 9, new episodes of Rhythm + Flow will roll out each Wednesday, with different phases of the competition featured across 10 hour-long episodes:
- Week 1 (Wednesday, October 09): The Auditions (episodes 1-4)
- Week 2 (Wednesday, October 16): Cyphers, Rap Battles & Music Videos (episodes 5-7)
- Week 3 (Wednesday, October 23): Samples, Collaborations & Finale (episodes 8-10)
- Synopsis: Global superstars Cardi B, Chance the Rapper, and Tip “T.I.” Harris search for the next hip hop sensation in Rhythm + Flow, Netflix’s first music competition show. The series brings together industry legends across a multi-city search in hip hop epicenters Los Angeles, New York, Atlanta and Chicago, to find raw talent and help undiscovered artists pursue their come up.
- Guest talent: Snoop Dogg, Quavo, Fat Joe, Anderson .Paak, Royce da 5’9,” Nipsey Hussle, Big Boi, Killer Mike, Twista, Lupe Fiasco, Jadakiss, Ebro, Miguel, Teyana Taylor, Jhené Aiko, Tory Lanez, Ty Dolla $ign, DJ Khaled, Smack, King Los, Sounwave, Hit-Boy, London on da Track, Tay Keith, Denaro Love, Off-the-Wall, Kal Banx, G-Dav, John Legend, DJ Hed, DJ Oreo, DJ Scratch, DJ Holiday, Charm La’Donna, Adam Blackstone.
- Production Companies: Gaspin Media, Jesse Collins Entertainment, and Get Lifted Film Co.
- Executive Producers: Jeff Gaspin for Gaspin Media; Jesse Collins for Jesse Collins Entertainment; Nikki Boella; John Legend, Mike Jackson, and Ty Stiklorius for Get Lifted Film Co.; Jeff Pollack; Cardi B; Chance the Rapper; and Tip “T.I.” Harris.
- You will be able to stream Rhythm + Flow here.