order best persuasive essay
usa essay writing services
creative writing club
thesis binding university of sheffield
female viagra uk pharmacy
college essay writer for pay
viagra song good morning
buy wrapping paper online uk
art history paper topics
cialis from canadian pharmacy
font size of dissertation
environmental pollution cause and effect essay
go to link
essay writing about love
custom written essays
essay on abortion morals
elementary education thesis topics
forced retirement essay
introduction of research project
general essay upsc 2018
free pdf template resume
comment utiliser viagra
It’s an especially fun episode of the GeekScholars Movie News podcast this week, as the crew dives into quick discussions about all of the week’s news, with an installment of ‘Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down’.
Specifically, each of the hosts weigh in with their thoughts on:
- John C. Reilly and Glenn Close getting cast as Nova Corps members in Guardians of the Galaxy
- Tom Hardy being courted to play Elton John in Rocketman
- A ‘Grumpy Cat’ movie now in the works
- The National Association of Theater Owners requesting changes to movie marketing
- Henry Cavill in talks to be The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
- Sam Mendes to direct James Bond 24 and 25
To see what else we talk about on the show, hit the jump!
Plus, at the request of the fans, a discussion about which movie character each of the GeekScholars would like to trade lives with, if it meant of all the perks, as well as all of challenges.
Finally, the show caps off with a spoiler-free review of Now You See Me, followed up by a post-credits, in-depth conversation of the film (complete with spoilers), where the GeekScholars address many of the other critics’ assessment of the movie.