It’s been twenty-five years since Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons turned the world of comics superheroes on its head with the release of Watchmen. Now, this summer, – and with the blessing of Dave Gibbons – the publisher has scheduled the release of seven interconnected mini-series prequels to the legendary graphic novel. The prequels, published under the Before Watchmen banner will be by some of the finest creators in today’s comics, including: J. Michael Straczynski [Babylon 5, Superman: Earth One], Darwyn Cooke [The Spirit, Parker], Brian Azzarello [100 Bullets], Adam Hughes [Justice League, Catwoman], John Higgins [Watchmen], Andy Kubert [Flashpoint], Joe Kubert [Sgt. Rock]and more.
For titles, covers, and who’s doing what, follow the jump.
Before Watchmen consists of the following titles:
- see cheap papers proofreading service for school thesis paper outline https://lynchburgartclub.org/master-thesis-structure-example/ levitra cost rite aide click here Europeanviagra essay contests enter site behavior essay how to write college essays follow link viagra 100mg mail order hairdressing assignment help how to write a good paragraph for an essay click here buying papers for college response to lit essay example viagra vorher nachher https://homemods.org/usc/descriptive-essays-about-a-person/46/ efectos colaterales del viagra another word for assignment comment se procurer du viagra en belgique http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/college-essay-for-sale/14/ essays about public speaking watch critique assignment books on how to write a research paper literature review child labour pakistan prank call fake viagra prescription click here priligy usa RORSCHACH (4 issues) – Writer: Brian Azzarello. Artist: Lee Bermejo
- MINUTEMEN (6 issues) – Writer/Artist: Darwyn Cooke
- COMEDIAN (6 issues) – Writer: Brian Azzarello. Artist: J.G. Jones
- DR. MANHATTAN (4 issues) – Writer: J. Michael Straczynski. Artist: Adam Hughes
- NITE OWL (4 issues) – Writer: J. Michael Straczynski. Artists: Andy and Joe Kubert
- OZYMANDIAS (6 issues) – Writer: Len Wein. Artist: Jae Lee
- SILK SPECTRE (4 issues) – Writer: Darwyn Cooke. Artist: Amanda Conner
Each week, a new issue will be released, and will feature a two-page back-up story called CURSE OF THE CRIMSON CORSAIR, written by original series editor Len Wein and with art by original series colorist John Higgins. There will also be a single issue, BEFORE WATCHMEN: EPILOGUE, featuring the work of various writers and artists, and a CRIMSON CORSAIR story by Wein and Higgins.