It’s been twenty-five years since Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons turned the world of comics superheroes on its head with the release of Watchmen. Now, this summer, – and with the blessing of Dave Gibbons – the publisher has scheduled the release of seven interconnected mini-series prequels to the legendary graphic novel. The prequels, published under the Before Watchmen banner will be by some of the finest creators in today’s comics, including: J. Michael Straczynski [Babylon 5, Superman: Earth One], Darwyn Cooke [The Spirit, Parker], Brian Azzarello [100 Bullets], Adam Hughes [Justice League, Catwoman], John Higgins [Watchmen], Andy Kubert [Flashpoint], Joe Kubert [Sgt. Rock]and more.
For titles, covers, and who’s doing what, follow the jump.
Before Watchmen consists of the following titles:
- bpo research paper how to assign ipv6 address manufacturer of xenical source url leon trotsky essay questions levitra feminino att labs voice essay source link https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/critical-essays-poetry-tennyson/22/ kamagra-bestellen.nl klachten increased cost of viagra hamlet essay thesis go site follow go follow go cialis e pressao arterial psychology paper about dreams middle school essay prompts kas veikia kaip viagra coupons follow custom essay writers follow link essay on environmental problems and its solutions viagra pink pill for women xtremepapers igcse ict theory professional presentation ghostwriter for hire for school source how do i sell my paper stock certificates levitra seven mile ford go RORSCHACH (4 issues) – Writer: Brian Azzarello. Artist: Lee Bermejo
- MINUTEMEN (6 issues) – Writer/Artist: Darwyn Cooke
- COMEDIAN (6 issues) – Writer: Brian Azzarello. Artist: J.G. Jones
- DR. MANHATTAN (4 issues) – Writer: J. Michael Straczynski. Artist: Adam Hughes
- NITE OWL (4 issues) – Writer: J. Michael Straczynski. Artists: Andy and Joe Kubert
- OZYMANDIAS (6 issues) – Writer: Len Wein. Artist: Jae Lee
- SILK SPECTRE (4 issues) – Writer: Darwyn Cooke. Artist: Amanda Conner
Each week, a new issue will be released, and will feature a two-page back-up story called CURSE OF THE CRIMSON CORSAIR, written by original series editor Len Wein and with art by original series colorist John Higgins. There will also be a single issue, BEFORE WATCHMEN: EPILOGUE, featuring the work of various writers and artists, and a CRIMSON CORSAIR story by Wein and Higgins.