For Game of Thrones fans who scored the golden ticket to attend Comic Con, then you are in for a treat. If you loved season 6 of Game Of Thrones as much as I have and applaud all the Emmy nominations that this show garnered this year, then celebrate with a scavenger hunt at Comic Con! By tweeting out photos to #GoTScavengerHunt, GOT fans can embark on a scavenger hunt to win up to $200 in Game Of Thrones merchandise.
Starting yesterday, July 20 at 6 pm until July 23, Saturday at 11am PT, fans must complete challenges by tweeting photos of themselves with specified products using hashtag #GoTScavengerHunt.
Locations to tweet out photos:
- In front of the MEY for Game of Thrones jewelry display case inside the Hall of Faces Experience, located across from the Omni Hotel on L Street in the Gaslamp District. The jewelry featured was created in a partnership between Emmy®-winning Game of Thrones costume designer Michele Clapton and the London-based jewelry brand Yunus & Eliza.
- CFX Booth #2944 – Post a photo of yourself wearing (or with someone wearing) The Night King mask . The White Walker mask is modeled after the king of the White Walkers.
- Dark Horse Booth #2615 – Post a photo of yourself with The Night King Bust (Metallic Silver).
- Factory Entertainment Booth #2647 – Post a photo of yourself wearing The Royal Crown of King Robert Baratheon . The crown is a replica of the original screen-used prop.
- Insight Editions Booth #1703 – Post a photo of yourself with a Game of Thrones Sigil Stationery Set . The station set are themed to House Stark, House Lannister, and House Targaryen.
- USAopoly’s CLUE®: Game of Thrones™ Booth #1017 – After tweeting out all photos at 11am Saturday morning, the first 15 fans in line who completed all challenges and who post a final photo of themselves with the CLUE®: Game of Thrones™ Convention Exclusive: Expansion Pack to win the SDCC Game of Thrones Prize Pack
Click on this link to see descriptions of all the products in the scavenger hunt
Game Of Thrones Twitter: @GameOfThrones