I’m a sucker for the Disney Teeny Bopper movie. I don’t know what it is about Miley Cyrus but she has the mysterious “it” factor that all famous people crave. She can’t act, comes across as fake, at the same time she’s likable and watchable. Unlike her father Billy Ray who makes me want to slap him whenever I see him. He has the anti “it” gene. Especially that awful goatee thing he has.
Hannah Montana as a concept is actually “genius,” what tween girl doesn’t dream of being a secret super star? Only problem is leading a double life gets tough and you lose track of who you really are. The movie is Disney cute, with a decent performance by Miley. She does a fabulous job on movie’s big song The Climb. There’s a funny, cool moment where Miley does this neat little Hoedown Throwdown Rap thing. The ending to the movie ruins everything that came before it because it’s “Disney Dumb,” she reveals her true identity during a big home town concert and everyone in the crowd yells, “We want Hannah Back! We’ll keep your secret!” So the movie basically just “retcons” everything a few minutes later. Come on! If the whole point of the movie is Miley finally comes out to the public then they should have the guts to stick with it.
The movie’s 1080p transfer is GORGEOUS, when Miley goes home to the country everything just pops off the screen. I can almost see the appeal in bumpkin living. The 1:85:1 ratio fills up my screen. The 7.1 DTS Master Audio is crisp with no popping sounds. There are subtitles in French, Spanish, and English. Audio language tracks in French and Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital. I don’t like the Disney navigation system it’s too colorful and busy.
thoughts definition writing a case study paper https://preventinjury.pediatrics.iu.edu/highschool/homework-answers-website/14/ writing paper and envelope sets psychology dissertation topics best admission paper writers websites source site finance assignment help canada thesis binding paisley https://tffa.org/businessplan/essay-questions-native-son/70/ https://rainierfruit.com/viagra-sale-sydney/ thesis on identity theft how to create a thesis for a research paper enter site follow https://homemods.org/usc/the-awakening-essay/46/ call for papers in economics in india doing homework fun or burden zithromax vs biaxin essay customs traditions viagra wo bekommen thesis of your essay websites for writing custom college essays essay internet importance click here parents writing college essays 6th grade science fair research paper guidelines criminology thesis sample https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/construction-resume-writing-service/51/ cover letter examples that i can print https://greenechamber.org/blog/problem-solving-law-essay/74/ Trailers
- The Princess and the Frog
- Disney Blu-ray Commercial
- Commentary Track with Director Peter Chelsom
- Deleted Scenes (4) with an Introduction by the director and they are in HD
- There are 7 Music Videos – 7! (HD) The Climb, Back to Tennessee, You’ll Always Find Your Way Home, Let’s Get Crazy, Bless The Broken Road, and Crazier. No Country Rap?
- Fun With Hannah & the Gang (4 Min) (HD) – Blooper Real
- The Hoedown Throwdown Home Experience (15 Min) (HD) – A Feature that teaches you how to do the Hoedown Throwdown dance.
- Find Your Way Back Home (15 Min) (HD) – The Stars of the movie return to their Home Towns
- I Should Have Gone to Film School with Jason Earles (15 Min) (HD) – A Look at who does what on the set.
- Disney BD Live
- Disney Digital Copy
- DVD Copy (With Bonus Features)
- Sneak Peaks – Jonas Brothers 3D Concert, Earth, Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure, Santa Buddies, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Diamond Edition, Disney Parks & Resorts, Up
Hannah Montana the movie depends entirely on whether you like Miley Cyrus and the TV Show. This is a showcase movie for her, but it doesn’t take any chances, it’s very safe, predictable and feels like a “manufactured,” property and it’s definitely not going to win any converts. I like Miley so it kind of works for me. The Blu-ray disk is a beautiful, full-featured package that is a great showcase for Family titles. It takes full advantage of the platform. Disney even went that extra mile, even the Deleted scenes are in HD.
- Movie – C
- Video Quality – A
- Audio – A
- Menu Navigation – C
- Features – A
Final Overall Grade – B