Behind the Story with The Paley Center opens its second season on Sunday, November 8th (SundanceTV, 10am/9C), with a look behind the scenes of The Good Wife.
Series creators Robert and Michelle King and cast members Julianna Margulies, Christine Baranski and Matt Czuchry will be hosted by moderator James Corden.
Other shows to be featured in season two include: Scandal, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Girls, Jane the Virgin and Modern Family. Follow the jump for more.
SEASON TWO OF “BEHIND THE STORY WITH THE PALEY CENTER” PREMIERES SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8 AT 10:00 A.M. ET/PT ON SUNDANCE TV
MODERATED BY JAMES CORDEN, PREMIERE EPISODE TO FEATURE CAST AND CREATORS FROM “THE GOOD WIFE” INCLUDING JULIANNA MARGULIES, CHRISTINE BARANSKI, MATT CZUCHRY, ROBERT KING AND MICHELLE KING
Photo credit: The Paley Center for Media
Starting on Sunday November 8th at 10:00 a.m. ET/PT, SundanceTV will premiere the second season of its non-fiction series “Behind the Story with The Paley Center”. Composed of footage from The Paley Center for Media’s PaleyFest 2014 and 2015 television festivals, the series will feature in-depth discussions with the stars, writers, and producers of the biggest shows on television today. The premiere episode, moderated by The Late Late Show host James Corden, will feature cast and producers of the Emmy-winning legal drama “The Good Wife,” including actors Julianna Margulies, Christine Baranski and Matt Czuchry along with co-creators and executive producers Robert King and Michelle King.
During the episode lead actress and series producer Julianna Margulies will discuss how her character Alicia juggles the demands of her law career while serving as the wife of a governor, along with the guest that left her “speechless” and her dream guest wish list. Also during the discussion, actress Christine Baranski credits executive producers Robert and Michelle King for creating strong female characters, a rarity in most movies and television shows.
The full schedule for the six-episode second season of “Behind the Story with The Paley Center” follows below (all air at 10:00 a.m. ET/PT):
Episode 1: Sunday, November 8th: The Good Wife
- Actors Julianna Margulies, Christine Baranski, and Matt Czuchry
- Co-creators and executive producers Robert King and Michelle King
- Moderator James Corden
Episode 2: Sunday, November 15th: Scandal
- Actors Kerry Washington, Guillermo Diaz, Scott Foley, Tony Goldwyn, Katie Lowes, Joshua Malina, Jeff Perry, Darby Stanchfield, and Bellamy Young
- Moderator Jimmy Kimmel
Episode 3: Sunday, November 22nd: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Actors Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Brett Dalton, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker, and Elizabeth Henstridge
- Executive producers Jeph Loeb, Jeffrey Bell, Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen
- Moderator Felicia Day
Episode 4: Sunday, November 29th: Girls
- Actors Lena Dunham, Allison Williams, Alex Karpovsky, and Andrew Rannells
- Co-creator and executive producer Jenni Konner
- Executive producers Bruce Eric Kaplan and Ilene S. Landress
- Moderator Judd Apatow
Episode 5: Sunday, December 6th: Jane the Virgin
- Actors Gina Rodriguez, Andrea Navedo, Jaime Camil, Ivonne Coll, Brett Dier, Justin Baldoni, and Yael Grobglas
- Executive producers Jennie Snyder Urman and Ben Silverman
- Moderator Jarett Wieselman
Episode 6: Sunday, December 13th: Modern Family
- Actors Ty Burrell, Julie Bowen, Ed O’Neill, Sofia Vergara, Eric Stonestreet, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Sarah Hyland, Nolan Gould, Rico Rodriguez, and Ariel Winter
- Series co-creator and executive producer Steve Levitan
- Executive producers and writers Danny Zuker and Abraham Higginbotham
- Moderator Andy Daly
“Behind the Story with The Paley Center” is produced by The Paley Center for Media, with Paley Center President and CEO Maureen J. Reidy and Executive Vice President Diane Lewis serving as executive producers, along with Paul Haddad for SundanceTV. The series represents a continued commitment by SundanceTV toward non-fiction storytelling that reflects and observes the state of intelligent, innovative pop culture today.
Photo courtesy of The Paley Center